flipmøde
Random Stuff - Druckversion

+- flipmøde (https://f.lipmo.de)
+-- Forum: Öffentliche Foren (https://f.lipmo.de/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic (https://f.lipmo.de/forum-4.html)
+--- Thema: Random Stuff (/thread-22.html)

RE: Random Stuff - Noether - 11.04.2017

1500 vor Mensch-Bonus iirc.

RE: Random Stuff - Twaron - 11.04.2017

Jo, 1500 als nicht-Mensch.
Davor noch 2k Ressourcen und n Token mit 1,3Mio AP. Also nicht etwas, was delayen lohnen würde

RE: Random Stuff - Dark - 11.04.2017

Kruul Guide für Blut DK:

Just did it enough that it didn't die. Honestly P2 is a cluster fuck. Most of my wipes in P2 were adds despawning (make sure you're in the center of the room when it starts, or that nice bug happens) or the NPCs dying. I had a couple sub 5% wipes, with only one wipe being because damage killed me. All in all I only had like 10 attempts in the last phase, with most of my wipes being in P1. I'll allude to it later (and in earlier posts), but the only way to make sure the idiot NPCs die, or at least curb it some, is save as many orbs as possible from P1, and use mass grip as an interrupt shortly after the adds start casting. Just always assume the idiot NPCs are going to die when those adds start channeling, and hope for the best.

P1 really isn't a DPS check, you should be able to do it with any gear level. It takes longer if you have lower gear, but the timings are exactly the same as you progress through it.

As far as how I dealt with eyes in P1, I mostly ignored them and only killed them when I wasn't on the inquisitor. If they were in range while I was on him, I would throw a death's caress. Generally I did 5-6 stacks on the boss then ran away and killed eyes, and watched for interrupts if I needed to interrupt. If you want to do fast phase one you just need to be really aggressive and get back in as soon as your stacks drop. 2-3 blood boils (or 1 crit) will generally kill the eyes, I wouldn't waste blood drinker on them as it's a significant source of boss damage.

The little ads that come out I generally ignore. I tank them on top of the the boss generally, and when they start casting their AoE, I just run away from them and reset my DnD stacks. You can position slightly outside of the DnD circle and blood boil both the boss and the little adds for maximum damage.

As a general rule I mostly ignored infernals and eyes, only killing eyes when I was resetting stacks in P1. You can do some clever positioning, by gripping the boss twice (max range grip, then max range mass grip) to the back right corner of the room (back right from where you start in the room). There is a bunch of debris/pillars on that corner, and if you grip the boss there about half of his eyes will spawn in that corner, making them very easy to cleave down. This is generally where I keep everything to cleave down throughout the entire phase. With this positioning, unless you're side ways, infernals can't knock you off, nor can the eyes, because the pillar will block you from flying.

As I stated earlier, I don't use the orbs in P1 unless it's an emergency. From the look of most posts here, most people are struggling with P1 currently. Personally, P1 is far more skillful, but it isn't a DPS check. If you want to maximize P2 (which is less about mechanics and more about planning mitigation and raw DPS) I'd suggest getting use to not using orbs in P1. Having several orbs in P2 helps your DPS a lot, stops a lot of annihilates (which delays the "enrage") and helps prevent scenarios where the idiot DH NPC dies to the little adds following you around.

P2 is a big DPS check. Ideally you want full consumables, lust and multiple orbs from P1. You also want to enter the phase cleanly, meaning that the set of adds from P1 have just been killed. That way you have more time on the boss. I killed him successfully after he applied the third annihilate, but you can live past the fourth one with proper talents and managing your CDs properly (you won't need much for the first 2). Giant DPS check though. I can't see people living past the fifth successful annihilate, but anywhere between the fourth and fifth should give you an extra 20-25 seconds to kill the boss, which should make the 900-905 range actually possible (although still incredibly hard).

Other tips include bringing gliders (save you once) and being a Tauren, Goblin or Blood Elf. Tauren can interrupt an annihilate in P2 with warstomp (which is REALLY handy and can delay the enrage further). Blood Elf can give you another out to protect the idiot NPCs, and Goblin gives you an extra life if you're getting launched across the platform.

Talente: 3, 3, 1, 2, 2, 3, 2

Empfehlung Sephuz und KJ... hmmm wo krieg ich jetzt bitte den Sephuz her ?

So I just got my 10th legendary, and all I have left under ret is Liadrins/Kiljaden/prydaz. Does anyone know what happens when you get to that point? Will i randomly get them from prot/holy if i keep my loot spec set? Gonna tweet them also. At 56 days played with around 1000 M+ and most raids cleared each week, for those curious. I've gotten one per week since the patch.

Uuuund vor ner Stunde sein 11tes bekommen. Wtf ey Big Grin

Oh und weil jmd mal meinte, man bekommt kein weiteren Follower Slot ohne zu techen:

RE: Random Stuff - Dark - 12.04.2017

Mount Guide: https://wow.mmozone.de/gedankenwurm-des-raetselmeisters-guide/

Wer lust es zusammen zu machen?

RE: Random Stuff - Derpate - 12.04.2017

Wann willst das machen?

RE: Random Stuff - Derpate - 12.04.2017

Lol trash temple als timewalking raid.

RE: Random Stuff - Twaron - 12.04.2017

Ja gut, eigtl gehts doch auch easy solo, oder? Also halt außer SoO weil der erste Boss behindert is, aber sonst?

RE: Random Stuff - Dark - 12.04.2017

richtig weil soo der erste Boss behindert ist. außerdem nebenbei ts talken hält die Motivation aufrecht.

ka rainer evtl heute abend oder morgen nachdem raid